How To Increase Your Facebook Page Likes
WINTER20 coupon – 20% OFF Professional Hosting Plan
Facebook is the one of the biggest social networking platform and well known website over internet and the world. Billions of people using Facebook regularly.
Facebook is the great platform to attract potential customers if you are blogger or marketer you will have a Facebook page of your blog, your product or of your service.
On this page, you might be posting updates in order to gain more followers and get more likes. But if you are still struggling in getting more Facebook likes then you need to read this article till the end.
You might be asking this question.
Why do I need to work on getting more likes on my Facebook Page?
Here is the Answer-
Well if your Facebook Page have lot of likes than you can drive a tremendous amount of traffic to your blog or website. Hence you can promote the products you are offering on your blog or website as well as you can promote other people’s products to make sales and earn money with it and best part of Facebook is that if your Facebook page has thousands of likes, then people will trust you and feel that the page is representing a brand, which can be really helpful in the long term.
So let’s see the various techniques and ways by using you can get more likes on Facebook Page.
Let’s get started with the initial step:
At the beginning of the article, I would like to mention some of the simple methods that you can use to get the initial boost on your Facebook page.
These methods are right in front of you and people use them but for some reason, you are not implementing these methods.
- Set up Your Page – update all the details on the page.
- Invite Your Friends to like your page
- Ask Your Friends to Invite Their Friends
- Prepare A Posting Schedule and Stick to It
- Add Facebook like Box on your blog or Website
- Use Facebook as your Page:
Part 2 Proven and later steps:
- Use Share for Share Method (S4S):
- Try to Post at the Best time:
- Use Giveaways and Organize Contests
- Post Valuable Content:
- Use Images and Memes:
- Use Facebook Ads to Get More Likes
“Let’s understands all the initial steps firstly in easy way later will go for the next steps which are explained in this article:”
Step 1: Set up Your Page – update all the details on the page.
So at the beginning once you have created your Facebook page.
- Upload a proper profile picture and cover image on your page.
- Then go to the About section of your page and fill up all the details with relevant information so that people will be able to find your page easily.
- Category:Choose the category that best describes your page.
- Page Name:If you page has less than 200 likes, then you will be able to change the name of your page.
- Topics: In this section, add up to 3 words that best describes your page. This will help people discover your page easily.
- Facebook Web Address: It is self-explanatory.
- Start Date:You can specify the date you created your Facebook page.
- Short Description:This is a really important section. Consider this as the meta description of your Facebook page. Add a short but relevant description of your page describing all the updates and topics that you are going to post on it.
- Impression: Unless you stay in countries like Switzerland, Austria or Germany, you don’t need to worry about this.
- Long Description:Here you can describe your Facebook page in as many words as you like. Utilize this space properly.
- Website:Add your website address associated with the page, in you have one.
- Official Page:If your page is an official page about a celebrity, brand or an organization, then specify the brand’s name.
- Facebook Page ID: Your page’s identity.
Step 2: Invite Your Friends to like your Facebook page.
After setting up all the details the next thing you have to do is to get more likes by inviting to your friends. You need to invite your friends to like your page by sending them invite messages.
This can be done automatically from your Facebook page.
Go to your Facebook page and on the left-hand side, below your page’s profile picture, you will see a small box like in the image below. Click on the “Invite Friends to Like This Page” option.
You will see a complete list of all your friends. On the right side of your friends’ name, there will be an “Invite” button. Click on it to send an invite.
This is a simple method to gain the initial likes but you can use it at any time to inform your new friends that you have Facebook page and you will appreciate it if they could like it.
You can also invite your email contacts to like your Facebook page by sending them an invite via email.
Step 3: Ask Your Friends to Invite Their Friends
You can ask your friends from your Facebook friend list to invite their friends to like your Facebook page.
Just go to your page and use the “Invite Friends to like this page” option to send an invite to their friends list.
When they visit your Facebook page, they will see the invite option as well.
Here, I would like to recommend you to ask only those friends who will really help you.
Ask them only once; don’t keep asking so many times.
If someone repeatedly asked you to like their page, then you will get irritated. The same thing can happen to them as well.
So ask them politely once and if you are lucky, your friend will help you for getting more likes on your Facebook page.
Step 4 : Prepare A Posting Schedule and Stick to It
- If you think that by posting 10-15 times a day, you are going to get a lot of likes and engagement, then you are wrong.
- If you have celebrity gossip page or news page, posting multiple times a day will works for you surely.
- When you engage more people in your status updates, chances of getting more shares increases and as a result, the chances of attracting more likes increases as well.
Step 5: Add Facebook Like Box Button on your Website or Blog.
Facebook like Box Button plays important role to get much more likes to your page.
You can add a Facebook Like box button on your website or blog to convert your new blog readers into regular readers.
You can add a widget in the sidebar or use a pop-up box to attract more likes.
Step 6: Use Facebook as your Page:
You can click on the top-right drop down menu to choose your Facebook page as user and then like or comment on other popular pages to get other people’s attention. This is not a solid way to get long-lasting followers but is a really great way to get more exposure.
How to Get More Facebook Page Likes?
Till now we have learn the basic steps to get likes. Now it’s time to know how to go ahead from there and expand your reach so that you can attract more and more followers.
Increase your Facebook page likes using S4S Technique.
Affordable prices and stellar support. Get a domain from Namecheap â€“ prices start at $3.98/year
“This method works only when you Facebook page have the considerable amount of likes”
There may be more than a billion pages on Facebook and it’s highly possible that you will find a lot of pages sharing the same type of content that you do.
When you reach a point where you don’t know how to increase the Facebook likes, you need to take the help of your competitors.
Find the same pages as yours and message them to know if they are interested in sharing your page link on their page. Tell them; in return you will do the same. (Share for method)
Know the best time to post an update on Facebook.
“When it comes to publish a post at the best time, it means to utilize the time when people are most likely to click on your post.”
The best time to post an update on Facebook is around noon to 1:00 pm and if you want to get more clicks, then you should post an update at 3:00 pm.
Similarly, the best days are Thursdays and Fridays for better engagement and Saturdays for more shares. Combines these timings to create a perfect posting schedule and stick to it.
You can organize a contest on your Facebook fan page and give something away for free to your readers.
This will help you in getting more followers because the people that already like your page are going to invite their friends as well to take part in your contest.
You can add a rule that all the participants must like your page in order to be eligible to win the prize.
If you don’t have anything to say, then why not share some useful article that you read with your readers. You are sending your readers to some other website, but in doing so you are not going to lose the people that follow you. Instead, they are going to thank you for recommending an informative article.
If you don’t have any ideas to share on your Facebook pages, then you should search for some valuable content on other sites and update it on your page.
If you really want to increase Facebook likes along with increasing the user engagement, then consider using relevant images in your posts.
An update containing a photo can get 53% more likes, 104% more comments and 83% more clicks.
If you are going to use the images, then don’t just use any image – obviously no general stock photos. You should use photos based on the topic of your Facebook page.
The Facebook page has got more than 3 million likes and the website gets millions of visitors every month.
The content posted is just comic strips. So if you are good at drawing and sketching, then try to make a few pictures based on your page’s topic and see how they perform.
Memes and troll images perform well too, but it doesn’t always work on all categories. However, using a humorous image or a joke that shows the condition in your niche will work a lot better compared to other posts.
Use Facebook ads to increase likes on your fan page.
Facebook ads are an awesome way to reach hundreds of thousands of people who are looking to follow pages and people that shares important content. So if you use Facebook ads to promote your page, then you can get a lot of likes for a very cheap price.
However, when you use ads to promote your Facebook page or posts, make sure that you target the right audience and use proper images to get high CTR.
It would require an article to tell you how to set up Facebook Ads that gives you cheap likes, but I am going to share some points that you need to keep in mind when setting up ad campaigns.
- Images:Use at least 3 images on your ad copy. The ads will show you which image gets the highest CTR and reaches more people, so you can stop the ads with images that are not performing well.
- Age Group: Every niche has a group of people of a particular age that can become the best customers. For example, if you have a page for ”woodworking” then the best person to target would be in the age group of 35-50 because when you reach that age, you try out new things. So do some research and find the right age of your audience.
- Gender:Choose the gender of the people you are targeting properly. You can’t target males for fashion related page, and similarly you can’t target females for a beard related page.
- Interests:This is probably the best and the most important thing which if used properly will give you the best results. You can add various interests of people and also the name of your competitors’ pages to target your ads to their followers.
- Location:Target the right audience by choosing the right countries. If you have a Facebook page related to cricket, then target USA would be a really bad choice.
- Other Demographics: You can also target people based on the language they speak, their relationship status, their education, their work status etc.
These were all the strategies and ways that you can use to increase Facebook likes on your pages. If I missed any particular strategy, then don’t forget to share it with us.
I hope that you liked the article, so go and try out these methods to increase the likes on your Facebook page and come back here to share your experience with us.