the way of my project was documented, in detail as much as I can, so right now from the beginning. I will tell you everything. The topics, that I will covered, are how to find the profitable Niche market, how to research the right keyword, how to select the great domain name & web hosting, how to choose all WordPress plugins & theme, how to optimize for SEO, how to drive traffic to my niche site and also how to earn money from my website.
Below are the links to all posts of this project, my niche site project:
- How to find the profitable niche market? – Right from the start!
- How To Find The Right And Cheap Domain Name and Company?
- How To Setup The Niche Site With Web Hosting And WordPress
- Choose The Right WordPress Plugins And Themes
- Quality Contents For Niche Site That Not Cost Your Wallet
- Tracking Your Visitors The Right Way: Google Analytics And HiStats
Let’s Talk About Overall Of This Project First
What is a niche site and why?
A niche website is the best way to get started with a profitable niche market,using niche keywords that are low competition; and easy to apply SEO. So if your website is ranking quite well in the search engine, you also get as much free traffic as you never imagined.
From the start, I try to find a main profitable niche keyword, which low-competition that I can do SEO on and rank in the first page of Google within a few months. After that I start to find other related longtail keywords, create high quality contents from these keywords and put all these together in the website.
The Reasons and Benefits of the Niche Site Model
- It’s really cheap. You only need a domain name and web hosting, which really low cost, only $4.95 – $6.95 per month, mostly according to the type of domain name and web hosting that you choose.
- It’s easy to setup from scratch, even if you are a complete beginner. I know that this is not a get rich quick guide, as you have to put a lot of effort into building it from the start. However, it is worth trying.
- You can earn money quite fast, usually within a few months, compared to authority websites. And the best one reason that I like niche sites most is because they could be another passive income stream for you in the future. So Let’s Do It!
Disadvantages of the Niche Site Model
- It’s true that you have to put in a lot of effort when you first build a site. And there is no magical button that you press once and the money comes overnight.
- If you think you can earn much money from a few niche sites, maybe 1-2 sites. You should think again. As you know, a niche market is specified market, which means a small market. Therefore a niche site sometimes only make a few hundred dollars per month, depending on the market you choose. If you want to make more money, you have to create more niche sites.
Did you find this information useful? Share it with your blogging friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!